Tuesday 13 January 2015

Hi everyone! Welcome to my travel blog.

My name's Charlie and I am now in Buenos Aires. It's a fantastic city and there are beautiful buildings everywhere. Last night, I went to a club to see a tango show and have dinner. Everything was delicious, and the dancing was great!

Before Buenos Aires I was in Patagonia. I went to the Perito Moreno Glacier. Nobody else was there, it was silent and very beautiful. I also visited the Valdes Peninsula to see the whales and the penguins. Tomorrow, I'm going north to visit a waterfall. I'm so excited!

I love it here hecause Argentinian people are really friendly. Yesterday I bought a book to learn Spanish. I can't understand anything at the moment!

What about you, are you having an interesting holiday?

I'd love to know where you are! Write to me and I'll feature your experiences on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment